Friday, January 9, 2009
We have hives...and not the buzzing kind!
Hello, hello. Well, little Semper Fi has hives! I called the doctor today and she told me to give him Infant Benadryl...well, apparently the FDA has taken that off the shelves because stupid people were overdosing their children. So...I'll call her again tomorrow to see what else we should do. He doesn't seem to be affected by the hives, so I'm not too worried yet. He ate Mangoes for lunch yesterday and today...and I'm thinking that might be the culprit. So...we're just going to avoid them from now on. He also might have some sort of virus running it's course in his system. He's getting over a slight ear infection and upper respiratory thing. Jake seems to think it's heat related, because it's been 85 degrees down here the past few days...so who knows, we're just going to keep watch. We, yes Jake too, will be rooting for the Ravens tomorrow. R...A...V...E...N...S...go Ravens, go Ravens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought pharmacies just took them off the OTC shelves and you could still purchase benadryl, etc from the pharmacist. Thanks for sharing, good to know!!
ReplyDelete