Will is going to be a BIG BROTHER! I tinkled on two sticks yesterday and got a positive on both! Today, I went for blood work, and those results should be back Monday. However, I know that pregnancy tests do not give false positives...so, we're going to have another baby! It's a funny story because I've only been off the pill for a month, and it took us over a year to have Will. I guess when the valves open...you can't shut them off! We went to lunch yesterday with some friends, Heather & Rob. Apparently, Heather's father can predict when people are pregnant. Well, they spoke a few days ago and he told her that I was pregnant or going to be really soon, and she might want to tell me since he is never wrong. So...she casually mentioned this at lunch, and we really didn't think anything of it. We got home, I put Will down for a nap, Jake ran to Home Depot, and I hopped on the computer. Well, there has been no sign of my monthly friend (not that I am regular or anything), I haven't been super tired (like I was when I was pregnant with Will), no symptoms really...so, I decided to take a test only because of what Heather said. Heck, I went for an ultrasound on Tuesday because I've been having some pain in my abdomen, and it didn't show the makings of a baby. Well...the test popped positive immediately! In my stunned, surprised state...I called Jake and asked him when he would be home because Will had something to tell him. When Jake walked in the door, I made him shut his eyes so Will could hand him the stick. It was really cute. Jake was ear to ear grinning! So...I calculated my due date and it looks like this one will be a September baby (right around the time that my sister is getting married). Hope I can make it to the wedding...I'm the Matron of Honor and Will is the little Ring Bearer...we have to be there! Her wedding was on the 19th, but because my due date is the 21st of September, she moved it back to the 5th of September. God willing and baby not coming early...we'll be there!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow!!! Congrats Kelly, Jake, and Will! We're so happy for you. How far apart will that make Will and the new one?
ReplyDeleteDid you make that shirt?? I bet you did...I LOVE it!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongraduations,on your good news and hope everthing go's ok. Also good to hear about Jessie. Uncle Ron & Aunt Claire
ReplyDelete