Will had a fresh, ripe banana for lunch today. The slippery pieces of banana turned into sludge in his hot little hands, so I fed it to him. In the end though, he had banana sludge smeared & dried all over his face...his eyebrow hair was stuck in all different directions, his hair was plastered to his head in some places, and his hands were stuck together with the gooey stuff! I think the next time that I need my hair to stay in place all day...I'll just use some banana sludge! Will also likes to help me (wink, wink) fold the laundry. He makes a beeline whenever he spots a full laundry basket. However, I don't think he likes to help with the laundry, as much as he likes to climb the laundry!
That was such a cute post!! I LOVE the first picture!!! It'll be fun, fun, fun when Ethan has hair that I can do stuff with. Maybe he'll let me since Madeline won't :)
That was such a cute post!! I LOVE the first picture!!! It'll be fun, fun, fun when Ethan has hair that I can do stuff with. Maybe he'll let me since Madeline won't :)
ReplyDeleteJosie loves to "help" with the laundry too but instead of climbing in the basket she likes to pull everything out and pile it up next to the basket.
ReplyDelete