Ryan is 5 months old today! It seems like only yesterday that I was sitting on the sofa having contractions, making Jake take off my toe nail polish so I had decent looking toes while in the hospital. Or (here's another good one)...it seems like only yesterday that I was sitting on the sofa having contractions, Will dancing on the coffee table to some Zac Brown song, while Jake paced the back deck, smoking and wondering how he was going to deal with me & Will in the hospital! Oh the memories!
Ryan...sweet, boy. Chatterbox. Funny. Little nightowl. Restless sleeper. Smiles.
I'm not certain what Ryan's personality is going to be...I can't decide if he's going to be passive & follow the lead of his brother
or if he'll get fed up with the lead of his brother & just deck him one! Time will tell...one thing is for sure, he loves his Mama (at least I'm someones favorite!).
Mmmm...rice cereal:
This look is going to reappear when he's about 15!
Love this one:

Clenching his little lips shut so I can't get the rice cereal in.

Wide awake when we're ready for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment