Friday, February 12, 2010

Holy SNOW...it Snowed & Stuck in Southern Georgia!

There was a history making event today in Albany, Georgia...it snowed & stuck! Apparently weather like this hasn't been seen down here in over a decade. The neighbors (young & old) were out having snowball fights and making snowmen! This was a really pretty snow...lots of big, fat flakes! Mommy & Will (I think Daddy too!) were so excited to see the snow! I honestly was feeling a little left out of all the snowfall fun, fun, fun up North! I left Maryland hating the snow, but I've learned to appreciate the things I don't get to experience very often! I had forgotten what the sound of snow sounded like, but I was pleasantly reminded today! Some of these photos are blurry, but I think the blur adds to the effect (the movement, Will's excitement, the snow falling). I think they all capture the moment really well...enjoy!
This is Will's second snow:Snow brings out the kid in all of us
(even our tough Marine!) This was an oops shot, but I love it:
"Oh Wow"
Trying to catch the snowflakes:
There is nothing like witnessing the pure joy of a child
that is experiencing something new!
Still trying...
Maybe our tongue will work better?!
Love it!
Mommy caught a flake for Will:

No comments:

Post a Comment