Will had his first swimming "lesson" this morning at the YMCA. It was more a playtime in the pool then a "lesson". The class wasn't as structured as I thought it was going to be...the instructor was more concerned with observing the scuba class at the opposite end of the pool then the babies. I thought they would teach how to blow bubbles, put their faces in the water and kick & splash. Regardless of the lack of learning...Will & Daddy had fun! At first, Will had a death grip on Jake's collarbone, but as time went on he got used to the water. He definitely wasn't afraid to put his face in the water (even though he would ingest it and end up coughing). Will doesn't like to float on his back, so that's what I'll work on next week with him in the pool. Will also got a haircut today. I wasn't sure how he would do because he's only had one haircut so far, but he did really well. His hair looks really cute, and yes, his hair still stands straight up in the air! I'll still need to use hairspray or gel to tame his wild do! He was the hit of the barbershop!
Those pictures are soooooo cute!
ReplyDelete