Wednesday, November 25, 2009
New Blog Title
I decided to change the title of my blog, because (well, lets face it) 'The Abbe Family' sounded just plain dull. When the baby's are no longer baby's (sigh), it'll probably get changed again, but in the meantime I think 'The Abbe Baby Farm' has much more of a ring to it. It seems like a better fit since all of my posts are about the 'baby's', and there probably is one more baby in our distant future (settle down everyone...I said distant future). My poor, sagging, skin-covered body needs to recover first. For those of you that have visited my house, wouldn't you agree that it's much like a farm at times...between the critters, the sloppy daily chores, the poop (oh, there's so much pooping going on), feeding time, days beginning at the crack of dawn (because we have our own little resident rooster aka Will), and "ya'll" and "fixin'" being common, everyday words. I feel like I live on a farm. One day, soon (I hope), I'll post a photo montage titled 'A Day in the Life at the Abbe Baby Farm' so ya'll (there's that word) can get a taste of my daily existence...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment