First, we were able to buy a house in the same development that we currently live in. Hopefully we'll be closing on Monday and we'll be able to move in next week. It has three bedrooms, an eat-in kitchen, nice sized laundry room, a large family room with fireplace, screened in porch, really nice deck & yard and a pool! Visitors are welcome!
Secondly...yes, yes we're having another little boy! I went for my ultrasound at the beginning of May and it was confirmed. I was certain that this one was a girl because I'm carrying so different then I carried Will. Most days, I have terrible heartburn and can't breath. And everyday, I'm just exhausted. We don't have a definite name picked out, however we're leaning toward Ryan Hill Abbe (Hill is my maiden name for those that were wondering).
Finally & probably the most exciting news of the last few months...Will turned one on May 15th! Matt, my brother, graduated from the fire academy on May 15th as well, so we planned a trip around both events. Will was fortunate enough to have two 1st Birthday parties. I've never seen so many toys! He is such a privileged and loved little boy. Thank you to everyone that celebrated with us.
While we in Maryland we visited the zoo. Will & Daddy rode a camel and slid down the tree house slide!
Uncle Matt took Will to his firehouse and let him sit in the engine.
And, Will also got to ride the water taxi in Baltimore City!


No comments:
Post a Comment